Monday, January 11, 2010

Fly Fishing Show

The Denver Fly Fishing Show wrapped up late yesterday afternoon. I shared a table with Kevin Compton and we were busy cranking out flies all weekend and there was a steady crowd to keep us busy. It was great to meet so many folks, chat with the other tiers there, and running into a few old friends, that I have not seen in a while. Sold some flies, gave some flies away and traded a few flies. I was glad to be part of this show and have the opportunity to twist up some bugs, good times.

A few notes of interest.. Kevin Compton will be doing a special tying demo at Hook Fly Fishing down in Highlands Ranch on Thursday Evening.

Saturday both I and Kevin will be doing a tag team event at Charlies Fly Box. I will be from 11-1 and Kevin will be 1-3. So come down and check this out if you can.

I also have Anglers Roost Demo coming up in early Feb, Hook Fly Fishing late Feb, and will be tying at Anglers All here in the near future, stay tuned for a date and time on this event.

That is it for now. Cheers!

No comments: