Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fly Tying Demos its a wrap!

Well, I finished up my fly tying demos last weekend at Hook Fly Fishing in Highlands Ranch. Thanks to Andy and Shannon for having me out to demo some bugs. I ended up tying the Vladi Condom worm, some European style buzzers, a competition nymph and few other patterns at request of the folks that came out to see me.

This fly tying season saw me tying at a few new shops and the Denver Fly fishing show. All in all it was a good season of tying bugs for various shops. I tied various bugs at all demos, none of the demos where the same as the one before, which was good, because I saw a bunch of familiar faces at some of the demos. I gave out samples of Dohiku hooks at demos and was hopefully able to teach a few folks some new techniques at the demos and some new patterns. I want to thank all the shops I tied at this winter from Ghillies in Colorado Springs, Anglers Roost in Fort Collins, Charlies Fly Box in Arvada, Hook Fly Fishing in Highlands Ranch, the Cherry Creek TU clinic and the Denver Fly Fishing Show.

Cheers to everyone who came out and supported me and the shops this winter.

Chad

No comments: