Sunday, April 12, 2009

Big Horn River, Ft. Smith, Montana

Later this week... I am off to the Big Horn River, in Fort Smith, Montana. The prep work has been done... I have changed my fly-line on one reel and built a new leader, had another reel lubed up. I have washed and re-waterproofed both my waders and wading jacket. Organized my flies and made room for the new ones. I have spent numerous hours at the vise the last few weeks, turning out, tiny baetis, midges, jujubees, cdc sow bugs, ray charles, the latest mutations or evolution of the CQ Little Brown Trout and Bunker Bombs Streamers. I also tied up a bunch of the Big Horn Streamers with my CQ & Bunker Evolutionary work.

This will be year six for Brandon and I and looking forward to it.
Here are some photos from years past.





No comments: